The Fun and Easy User Guide to Apple Photos
Find, organize and share your photos in no time!
Apple Photos on iPhone, iPad and Mac, is the coolest, handiest photo library you can use. It's simple and really, really amazing if you take advantage of the whole Photos ecosystem - iPhone to iCloud to Mac. And it's always with you.
I've taught thousands of people about their Apple products, working as a photographer, a trainer, a consultant, and a member of an Apple Store Genius team.
I found that the Apple operating system can do so much on the iPhone and the Mac but people get confused about how to use it and never experience the fun stuff. But with almost every session I teach, there's an 'aha' moment when I show someone a little trick that turns them into a big fan.
I want everyone to be a fan of this cool technology so I want to give you that 'aha' moment too.
This recorded live training event shares tips from how to find 'that' photo you're looking for, to some special ways that you can share your photos with friends.
I've given classes and weekend seminars to happy participants many times, but I'm offering this first live training online for only $49. I'll show you how to get the most out of Apple Photos so you can find the pictures you love quickly and share them like a pro. Your friends will be asking you for tips.
In this presentation you'll learn how to:
- Get around in Photos without getting lost
- Find the photo you're looking for without endlessly scrolling through your library
- Understand the way that Photos creates meaningful collections for you
- Learn why the new Year/Months/Days is better than folders
- Discover how to use Albums to create your own stories
- Quickly collect screenshots and 'reminder' photos to delete or transfer
- Use Shared Albums with family and friends to keep in touch
- Use Airdrop and iCloud to send photos easily
- Discover the hidden specialty albums that Photos uses to help you find unique photos and videos
- Understand the differences between Photos on iPhone and Mac
And much More!
This 54 minute recording is taken from a live online training event on 4/7/2020.
Photography has been a part of my life since I picked up a camera in high school. Along the way I was a travel and outdoor sports photographer, worked in the printing industry, and was an early Photoshop adopter. I've represented some of the leading digital photography studios before joining Apple as a member of both Genius and Creative teams. Throughout my career I have trained clients and the public on photography, digital photo organizing, desktop publishing and Apple software applications. I love working with people to delight and empower them through the creative use of technology.